Hose Test Systems
Hydratron Hose Test Rigs range provides customers with the opportunity to have either pre-engineered or custom designed capability.
- Fully enclosed interlocked test chamber
- Hydratron air-driven hydrostatic test pump and/or gas booster
- Panel mounted test pressure release and pressure isolation valves
- 6” Panel mounted analogue pressure gauge c/w maxi pointer
- Gas strut assisted lid with transparent safety viewing panels
- Fluid reservoir where required
- Safety pressure dump valve – door interlocked
- Test pressures up to 100,000 PSI
- CE conformity
Incorporating Hydratron’s range of High-Pressure Liquid Pumps and Gas Boosters, we have developed our Hose test Rig technology over many years to allow customers to Proof Test, Cycle Test and Burst Test hoses of any size from small automotive hoses to Umbilicals many kilometers long.
Below you will find images of some Hose Test Rigs we have supplied in recent years. Please contact us with details of your unique Hose Test requirements and we will be happy to engineer a proposal to suit your requirements.
Hydratron Hose Test Rigs can also be engineered to suit end-user requirements. Examples of the optional features we can add include:
- ATEX Compliant
- Stainless steel construction
- Test manifold for multiple hose testing
- PLC controlled
- Full automation
- Multi pump system
- Pallet loading test chamber
- Return line with filtration
- Air purge line
- Full Custom designs built to meet specific customer needs
Versions for offshore & onshore
Manual or PC/PLC Control
Highly durable and reliable
The Hydratron air-driven hydrostatic test pump and/or gas booster that provides the pressure for hose testing. These units have proven reliability and service life.
Hydratron Hose test rigs incorporate a safety interlocked door which will not allow pressure to be generated if the door is open. It will safely dump all pressure should the door unlock/open during test.
Need a customised high-pressure solution? Please contact us to discuss.