Double Head Double Acting SeriesDatasheet Downloads
A Double Airhead Double Acting reciprocating, positive displacement pump. Compact in size, minimal weight and ability to operate in many environments.
The pressure increase is made possible by means of the area ratio between the two larger diameter air drive pistons directly connected to two smaller diameter liquid plungers. Using our various material & seal options they are suitable for pumping a wide range of liquids including water, oil, water/glycol and many other chemical fluids. All Models can easily be incorporated into easy to operate Standard System hydraulic power units.
- Ability to stall at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat.
- No risk of flame or spark.
- Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control.
- Infinitely variable output pressure control.
- Easy to apply automatic controls.
- Standard models are suitable for oil or water applications.
- X-type Isolation chamber for Chemical applications.
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications.
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust.
Suitable for 6,700 to 30,000 PSI
X-type isolation chamber for chemical applications
Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control
Made of quality materials
Models for all pressures
- Mainly Anodized Aluminium, Stainless Steel and nitrile seals.
- Aluminium Bronze, Stainless Steel and Nitrile seals are standard (other compounds are available as required).
- All hydraulic pistons are hard chrome plated.
- Other material options are available, please contact us for more information.
Scroll to see full table Model Max Output Pressure @ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive Max Outlet Flow Displacement/Cycle Data Sheet Psi Bar Cu Ins/min L/min Cu Ins cc’s DHDA-33 6,728 464 1934 31.72 15.6 255.37 Download DHDA-66 13,300 917 992 16.27 8.0 131.1 Download DHDA-118 23,695 1,634 558 9.15 4.5 73.8 Download DHDA-158 30,000 2,069 320 5.25 2.6 42.0 Download
Need a customised high-pressure solution? Please contact us to discuss.