AZ-1 Series Pumps
A Single Acting, air operated liquid pump for pressure testing, chemical injection and hydraulic power. Compact in size, minimal weight and ability to operate in many environments.
AZ-1 Series Pumps
Hydratron AZ-1 Single Acting Air Driven Liquid Pump is a reciprocating, positive displacement pump with a directly coupled, integral linear reciprocating air motor designed to generate High-Pressure Liquid flow.
The pressure increase is made possible by means of the area ratio between the larger diameter air drive piston directly connected to a smaller diameter liquid plunger/piston. Using our various material and seal options, they are suitable for pumping a wide range of liquids including water, oil, water/glycol and many other chemical fluids. All Models can easily be incorporated into easy to operate Standard System hydraulic power units.
- Ability to stall at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat
- No risk of flame or spark
- Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control
- Infinitely variable output pressure control
- Easy to apply automatic controls
- Standard models are suitable for oil or water applications
- Isolation chamber for Chemical applications
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust
465 to 42,500 PSI
Simple to set automatic controls
Made of Quality Materials
Configurable For Oil, Water or Chemical Applications
Models For All Pressures
- Mainly anodized Aluminium with a filament-wound composite air cylinder, carbon steel zinc plated tie bolts and nitrile seals.
- Oil service units have cold rolled plated steel piston, cylinder and check valves
- Water service units have 303 stainless cylinders, stainless piston and check valves
- Internal check valve parts are 300 series stainless steel except for ball which is 440C stainless steel
- Nitrile seals are standard (other compounds are available as required)
- All hydraulic pistons are hard chrome plated
- Other material options are available, please contact us for more information
Models & Performance
Scroll to see full table Model Max Output Pressure @ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive Max Outlet Flow Displacement/Cycle Data Sheet Psi Bar Cu Ins/min L/min Cu Ins cc’s AZ-1-5 465 32 1,848 30 5.54 91 Download AZ-1-10 1,000 69 1409 23.11 2.58 42.3 Download AZ-1-12 1,225 84 1116 18.30 2.12 34.8 Download AZ-1-19 1,900 131 708 11.61 1.39 22.7 Download AZ-1-26 2,625 181 537 8.81 0.98 16.1 Download AZ-1-30 3,075 212 445 7.30 0.86 14.1 Download AZ-1-36 3,625 250 366 6.00 0.77 12.6 Download AZ-1-58 5,800 400 217 3.56 0.46 7.6 Download AZ-1-70 7,000 483 181 2.97 0.38 6.3 Download AZ-1-86 8,600 593 185 3.03 0.31 5.1 Download AZ-1-107 10,700 738 120 1.97 0.25 4.0 Download AZ-1-140 14,000 966 92 1.51 0.19 3.1 Download AZ-1-187 18,750 1,293 70 1.15 0.14 2.3 Download AZ-1-275 27,500 1,897 44 0.72 0.10 1.6 Download AZ-1-425 42,500 2,931 26 0.43 0.06 1.0 Download
Need a customised high-pressure solution? Please contact us to discuss.