Hydratron Test Manifolds come in a wide variety and enable customers to Control and Test many components at once.
The engineered, robust and easy to operate Test Manifolds are for Liquid and Gas services, directing flow & pressure to the test piece in a controlled and safe manner.
Our Test Manifolds can be mounted directly or supplied on “A” frames bringing them up to normal working height. If required, we provide any number of Ports with built-in thermo wells and relief valves.
Above you will find images of some Test Manifolds we have supplied in recent years. Please contact us with details of your Test Manifold requirements and we will be happy to engineer a proposal to suit your requirements.
- Pressures up to 60,000psi (4,200Bar)
- Medium & High pressure connections
- 1/8”, ¼”, 3/8”, ½”, 9/16”, ¾”, 1” Sizes are available
- Numerous configurations and unlimited port designs available
- Free standing robust frame design, painted or Stainless Steel
Up to 60,000psi
Many Configurations Available
Free Standing Robust Frame
Need a customised high-pressure solution? Please contact us to discuss.