Hydraulic Control Panels
Hydratron Hydraulic Control Panels are systems engineered to answer the complex demands of customer’s specifications.
- Fully Integrated Compact design helps to reduce offshore footprint
- Pressures up to 30,000psi (2,068 Bar)
- 20 or more outlets accommodated as required
- Manual or PLC controlled
- Cleanliness specifications to NAS 1638 class 6 or better
- Custom designed units to client specifications
- Robust design with all wetted parts in stainless steel
- Offshore (DNV 2.7-1) lifting frame in Carbon or Stainless Steel
- ATEX compliance available
Designed to operate Subsea Valve actuators, BOP’s, Hydraulic Actuators and much more. The creation of these complex panels involves the use of the latest 3D modelling. The highly engineered equipment operates both offshore and onshore.
Below you will find images of some Hydraulic Control Panels we have supplied in recent years. Please contact us with details of your Hydraulic Control Panel requirements and we will be happy to engineer a proposal to suit your requirements.
Offshore lifting frame in Carbon or Stainless Steel
20 or more Outlets
Up to 30,000psi
Need a customised high-pressure solution? Please contact us to discuss.