Single Acting Gas BoosterDatasheet Downloads
A reciprocating, positive displacement gas pump with a directly coupled, integral linear reciprocating air motor. Hydratron’s Gas Booster pumps are designed to boost bottled or constant supply gases.
Single Acting (SA) Gas Booster
Hydratron Single Acting Air Driven Gas Booster is a reciprocating, positive displacement gas pump with a directly coupled, integral linear reciprocating air motor, designed to generate high-pressure gas output.
With Single Acting models, the pressure increase is made possible by means of the area ratio between the larger diameter air drive piston directly connected to a smaller diameter gas piston. The reciprocating action of the gas booster draws gas at low pressure into the booster then displaces the gas at a higher pressure output from the booster into a closed system. All Models can easily be incorporated into easy to operate Standard System gas power/transfer units.
- Ability to stall at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat
- No risk of flame or spark
- Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control
- Infinitely variable output pressure control
- Easy to apply automatic controls
- Standard models are suitable for Air, Nitrogen & Helium. Design options are available for more hazardous gases
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust
Suitable for pressures from 400 to 18,600 PSI
Suitable for air, nitrogen, helium & other gases
Made of quality materials
Simple to set automatic controls
Models for all pressures
- Mainly anodized Aluminium with filament-wound composite air cylinder, carbon steel zinc plated tie bolts and nitrile seals.
- Aluminium Bronze, Stainless Steel and Nitrile seals are standard.
Models & Performance
Scroll to see full table Model Max Output Pressure @ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive Displacement/Cycle Max Compression Ratio Supply Pressure for Max Output Pressure Actual Output Pressure (Stall Condition) Data Sheet Psi Bar Cu Ins cc’s Psi Bar GBS4 400 28 24.0 393.4 12:1 33 2 4PA Download GBS15 1,500 103 6.0 98.4 12:1 125 9 15PA Download GBS36 3,600 248 2.5 40.8 12:1 300 21 36PA Download GBS58 5,800 400 1.5 24.6 12.1 483 33 58PA Download GBS96 9,600 662 0.9 15.2 12:1 800 55 96PA Download GBS144 14,400 993 0.6 10.2 12:1 1,200 83 144PA Download GBS186 18,600 1,283 0.5 8.0 12:1 1,550 107 186PA Download Scroll to see full table Model Number Inlet Pressure Outlet Pressure Flow Data Sheet Psi Bar Psi Bar SCFM N Ltr/min GBS4 100 7 300 21 5.17 146 Download GBS15 600 41 1,000 69 9.72 275 Download GBS36 1,000 69 2,500 172 5.34 151 Download GBS58 2,000 138 4,000 276 6.81 193 Download GBS96 2,000 138 6,000 414 5.32 151 Download GBS144 2,400 166 10,000 690 3.06 87 Download GBS186 2,400 166 12,000 828 2.76 78 Download
Need a customised high-pressure solution? Please contact us to discuss.