AZ-2 Series Pumps
An Air operated liquid pump for pressure testing, chemical injection and hydraulic power. Compact in size, minimal weight and ability to operate in many environments.
- Ability to stall at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat.
- No risk of flame or spark.
- Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control.
- Infinitely variable output pressure control.
- Easy to apply automatic controls.
- Standard models are suitable for oil or water applications.
- Isolation chamber for Chemical applications.
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications.
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust.
The pressure increase is made possible by means of the area ratio between the larger diameter air drive piston directly connected to a smaller diameter liquid plunger/piston. Using our various material & seal options they are suitable for pumping a wide range of liquids including water, oil, water/glycol and many other chemical fluids. All Models can easily be incorporated into easy to operate Standard System hydraulic power units.
- Mainly anodized Aluminium with a filament-wound composite air cylinder, carbon steel zinc plated tie bolts and nitrile seals.
- Oil service units have cold rolled plated steel piston, cylinder and check valves.
- Water service units have 303 stainless cylinders, stainless piston and check valves.
- Internal check valve parts are 300 series stainless steel except for ball which is 440C stainless steel.
- Nitrile seals are standard (other compounds are available as required). All hydraulic pistons are hard chrome plated.
- Other material options are available, please contact us for more information.
Suitable for 2,150 to 45,800 PSI
Simple to set automatic controls
Configurable for oil, water or chemicals
Made of quality materials
Models for all pressures
Scroll to see full table Model Max Output Pressure @ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive Max Outlet Flow Displacement/Cycle Data Sheet Psi Bar Cu Ins/min L/min Cu Ins cc’s AZ-2-21 2,150 148 976 16.01 4.06 66.6 Download AZ-2-27 2,700 186 817 13.40 3.38 55.4 Download AZ-2-36 3,600 248 622 10.20 2.49 40.8 Download AZ-2-60 6,000 414 378 6.20 1.50 24.6 Download AZ-2-97 9,700 669 238 3.90 0.93 15.2 Download AZ-2-144 14,400 993 165 2.71 0.62 10.2 Download AZ-2-180 18,000 1,241 128 2.10 0.49 8.0 Download AZ-2-237 23,700 1,634 96 1.57 0.38 6.2 Download AZ-2-323 32,300 2,228 70 1.15 0.28 4.5 Download AZ-2-458 45,800 3,159 46 0.75 0.19 3.1 Download
Need a customised high-pressure solution? Please contact us to discuss.