Liquid Pump (HPU)
Petrol Driven Pump
Hydratron Petrol driven pressure test units complement the air driven and electric driven ranges. The units are designed to give the operator the full flexibility of remote testing where compressed air or electricity don’t exist. From large volume medium pressure units to large volume high-pressure systems Hydratron has a system to meet your application needs.
- Ceramic plunger and triple diaphragm designs available
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator with Inlet Bypass
- Inlet Hose Assembly with Stainless Steel Mesh Filter.
- Rugged Roll Cage and Heavy Gauge Steel Base, Protects pump from damage.
- Stainless Steel Liquid-Filled Gauge ensures accurate readings with less flutter.
- Wheels are available on selected models
Petrol Driven Test Pumps
The TR-series are large volume high-pressure hydrostatic test pumps designed for testing boilers, vessels, process piping, steam and gas lines. The triplex ceramic plunger pump has an inner oil bath, ensuring long life and increased stability. Their high flow characteristics for pumps in this pressure range will speed test as it quickly removes air from the test environment.
- Output Flow Range: 2.2 GPM (10 LPM) – 3.3 GPM (15 LPM)
- Max Output Pressure: 2,000 PSI (138 Bar) – 5,000 PSI (345 Bar)
- Motor: 5.5 HP – 20HP, Petrol Engines ( Diesel variants available on selected models)
- Shipping Weight: 55 kg – 114kg
Capable of pressures from 2,000 to 5,000 PSI
2.2 GPM to 9 GPM output flow
Rugged roll cage and heavy-gauge steel base
Wheels on selected models
Scroll to see full table Model Max Output Pressure @ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive GPM (LPM) Inlet Outlet Motor Dimensions (cm) Weight Data Sheet Psi Bar TR-2 2,000 138 2.2 (10) 3/4″ 3/8″ Briggs & Stratton 5.5 HP 64 x 53 x 43 55Kg Download TR-6 3,000 207 3.3 (15) 3/4″ 3/8″ Briggs & Stratton 11 HP 90 x 64 x 48 67Kg Download TRH-8 3,600 248 3.3 (15) 3/4″ 3/8″ Briggs & Stratton 13 HP 91 x 64 x 48 80.5Kg Download TRH-10 5,000 345 3.3 (15) 3/4″ 3/8″ Briggs & Stratton 20 HP 93 x 64 x 53 114Kg Download DPH-3B 5,000 345 9 (40) 1″ 1/2″ 5.5 HP
4 cycle Honda engine
63 x 53 x 48 48Kg Download
Need a customised high-pressure solution? Please contact us to discuss.