Double Acting Series
A Double Acting positive displacement pump with a directly coupled, integral linear reciprocating air motor. Compact in size, minimal weight and ability to operate in many environments.
- Ability to stall at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat.
- No risk of flame or spark.
- Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control.
- Infinitely variable output pressure control.
- Easy to apply automatic controls.
- Standard models are suitable for oil or water applications.
- X-type Isolation chamber for Chemical applications.
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications.
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust.
The pressure increase is made possible by means of the area ratio between the larger diameter air drive piston directly connected to two smaller diameter liquid plungers. Using our various material & seal options they are suitable for pumping a wide range of liquids including water, oil, water/glycol and many other chemical fluids. All Models can easily be incorporated into easy to operate Standard System hydraulic power units.
- Aluminium Bronze, Stainless Steel and Nitrile seals are standard (other compounds are available as required).
- All hydraulic pistons are hard chrome plated.
- Other material options are available, please contact us for more information.
- Mainly Anodized Aluminium, Stainless Steel and nitrile seals.
Suitable for pressures from 3,330 to 26,700 PSI
Configurable for oil, water or chemicals
Made of quality materials
Infinitely variable output pressure control
Models for all pressures
Scroll to see full table Model Max Output Pressure @ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive Max Outlet Flow Displacement/Cycle Data Sheet Psi Bar Cu Ins/min L/min Cu Ins cc’s DA-33 3,330 230 1769 29.01 15.6 255.7 Download DA-66 6,625 457 957 15.69 8.0 131.1 Download DA-118 11,854 818 567 9.30 4.5 73.8 Download DA-186 18,670 1,288 380 6.23 3.0 49.2 Download DA-267 26,700 1,841 252 4.13 2.0 32.8 Download
Need a customised high-pressure solution? Please contact us to discuss.